Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
1. What is GAINSWave?
GAINSWave is a proven protocol for men that improves sexual performance and keeps the penis healthy.
2. How does it work?
GAINSWave works by using high-frequency acoustic waves to open existing blood vessels in the penis, stimulate the growth of new blood vessels, and eliminate micro-plaque. The result is increased blood in the penis resulting in stronger, harder, and more sustainable erections.
3. What are the benefits?
- Enhances Erections
- Improves Sexual Performance
- Increases Sensation in the Penis
- More Spontaneous Erections
- Better Orgasms
4. How long do the effects last?
GAINSWave effects have been medically proven to last 2- 3 years.
5. Is this new?
This therapy has been used in Europe for more than 15 years with great success.
6. Are there side effects?
There are little or no known side effects.
7. How do I get the treatment?
Complete the form above and schedule your FREE, no obligation, consultation and medical evaluation.
8. Is there clinical research?
There have been multiple studies that verify the effectiveness of the shock wave treatment used in GAINSWave therapy.
Explore some of these clinical studies below:
- Can low-intensity extracorporeal shockwave therapy improve erectile dysfunction? A prospective, randomized, double-blind,
- A First Prospective, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial Evaluating Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy for the
- Treatment of Peyronie’s Disease
- Extracorporeal shockwave therapy in the treatment of erectile dysfunction: a prospective, randomized, double-blinded,
- Shockwave treatment of erectile dysfunction
Low intensityextracorporeal shockwave therapy for erectile dysfunction: a study in an Indian population
- Can low-intensity extracorporeal shockwave therapy improve erectile function?
9. How many treatments are required?
Depending on your goals, anywhere from 6 – 12 treatments. We also have a preventative maintenance and performance program to maintain results and optimize performance.
10. What is the difference between GAINSWave and Viagra, Cialis or other ED Medications?
With GAINSWave there are no expensive prescriptions to remember to refill, or pills to remember to take. There are none of the harmful side effects with the GAINSWave treatment as there are with oral ED drugs. GAINSWave can be used for men who cannot take oral ED medications, such as men with heart disease, diabetes, or high blood pressure. Also, GAINSWave can be used to treat Peyronie’s Disease, which Viagra and other oral ED drugs cannot.
11. What Are the Advantages of GAINSWave over Other “Male Enhancement” Procedures?
Unlike other “Male Enhancement” Procedures, the GAINSWave Therapy:
Isdrug and surgery free
- Is completely non-invasive, and has little or no known side effects
- Is a simple in-office procedure, with each treatment taking only 20 – 30 minutes
long lastingresults with no downtime
- The GAINSWave protocol actually addresses the root cause of ED – poor blood flow.
12. Who can benefit from GAINSWave?
Men with Erectile Dysfunction
GAINSWave has proven to be a safe and effective alternative treatment to Viagra and other oral ED medications. In fact, GAINSWave has proven to enhance sexual performance, with none of the harmful side effects!>
Men with Peyronie’s Disease
GAINSWave has been shown to be a drug-free, surgery-free way to breakdown the scar tissue and reduce the curvature of the penis typical of Peyronie’s Disease.
Men Seeking Male Enhancement
You do not have to be suffering from ED, or any other medical condition to benefit from GAINSWave. If you want to perform your
13. Is GAINSWave only available for men with Erectile Dysfunction?
No, you do not have to be suffering from ED, or any other medical condition, to benefit from this treatment. GAINSWave can help most men looking to optimize bedroom performance.
14. How Much Does the GAINSWave Treatment Cost?
Prices start as low as $500 per treatment depending on the package.